Whatsapp based weekly test for std 3 to 12:-
- The Whatsapp-based weekly test is for std 3 to 10 students of Gujarat. All students learn through Home Learning and Gujarat Virtual Class program under GCERT. So it seems very necessary to check the learning outcome level of the children.
- For Whatsapp based tests, the whole punishment Gujarat government, as well as GCERT, has started WhatsApp-based weekly tests for std 3 to 10 students.
- The whatsApp-based test is based on 10 multiple choice questions only. For this exam, students will have to send a WhatsApp message as well as a guide in this regard.
WhatsApp Numbers for Whatsapp based test :
|Bharuch, Chhota Udaipur, Narmada, Navsari, Surat, Tapi, Dang, Vadodara, and Valsad||8595524503|
|Banaskantha, Kutch,Mahesana, Patan, Arvalli, Sabarkantha||8595524501.|
|Amreli, Bhavnagar, Botad,Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gir Somnath, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Morbi, Porbandar, Rajkot,, Surendranagar||8595524502|
|Ahmedabad, Anand, Dahod, Gandhinagar, Kheda, Mahisagar, Panch mahal||8595524523|
Watch the video – Click here
- If the student saves this number and just writes HELLO, It will get Quick REPLAY on WhatsApp,
” Thanks for joining the HOME LEARNING program. The study will not stop now.
- Write and send the DISE CODE. If you have not DISE CODE, you can ask your teacher or your principal.
- In which the name of the school, DISE code, taluka, district.
- If all the information is correct then reply “1” and sent and if all the information is not correct then type “2” and send.
- If a student types “1” and sends it, he will ask them to select the standard.
- Now the student has to send his standard and name.
- As soon as a student types his first name and sends it, the name of the father and the date of birth of the student will be displayed and as many students as there will be in that class. The order of his name among them will be to ensure it.
- If the order for the name has been confirmed after confirmation by the student, he/she will have to write in the reply.
- Now, the student will receive a message that you are registered. From now on you will be able to practice playing here every week. And teachers will be able to cooperate with you better.
- Now if you are a multiuser i.e you have to register for other students, you will then be asked to reveal the subject raised last week before the current week. This subject is decided.
- Students will be able to practice the same subject during the week. And the question will ask do you want to practice? 1 reply for yes and 2 replies for no.
- If the student types 1 and sends, the first question out of 10 questions of that subject will appear on the screen with a greeting message. And four options of answers will also appear. Now the student types the number for the answer, another question will appear on the screen.
watch the video –Click here
- A Whatsapp-based assessment test will now also be taken in standards 3 to 10. Find out on which date the weekly examination of which subject will be taken full-time table.
- A complete guide for students on how to participate in the exam. Download and read the circular from the link below for more information.