Virtual class-Diksha portal videos for Std 9 to 12:-
- Virtual class videos very useful In COVID – 19, Learning from home is the key to success. Gujarat Government tries to teach and educate all the students of Gujarat via DD-Girnar channel, YouTube, Mobile, etc.
- Virtual class videos are very useful for students who have not able to watch DD-Girnar and the students who do not have a TV.
- The students also learn themselves by using these videos.
- These videos are very useful for the students of the standard 9 to 10. Home Learning Std- 9 to 10 videos are now available.
- You can also learn from www.youtube.com.
- There are different types of subjects including in it.
- The videos are for all standards.
- Standard 9 to Standard 12, All the students can see these videos by the given link below.
- We also put all the textbooks on our site. All the students can download it very easily and comfortably.
- The books are of NCERT and are of a new syllabus.
- We also provide download links for all the videos. so students can download videos and study.
- All the students though in rural or in urban areas can learn themselves from these videos.
- We will launch our application as soon as possible.
The government has released a list of various e-learning portals for the primary, secondary, senior secondary, graduate, and post-graduate level aspirants. DIKSHA – National Digital Infrastructure for Teachers is a step towards ensuring holistic learning for both teachers and students. The digital learning app is directed to access and created a comprehensive learning environment where both tutors and students can grow.
Study at Home through DIKSHA portal – Amid the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, a national lockdown has been announced by the Hon. Prime Minister of India, who has requested all the citizens to cooperate and stay at home to curb the spread of the Corona Virus. During the turbulent times when the students are missing out on studies, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in association with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has launched an initiative in the domain of digital learning, named, DIKSHA portal. The aim of this initiative is to help teachers and the students to continue their studies as usual, however, through different modes.
Virtual Class videos For Std – 9 to 12 Click Here
This lockdown has affected many businesses and mainly education. Stay at Home is the only medicine to save lives and Study at Home is the only option to keep alive the education in every student. So, today we have come up with a new concept called Study At Home through Diksha Portal. Due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, our Honble. The Prime minister has taken the call to lock down the whole country to control the coronavirus spread.
In these hard times allowing students out on studies is not at all a safe decision so the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in association with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has started an initiative in the area of digital learning, called DIKSHA portal. The main objective of the Diksha portal this Diksha e-learning portal is to assist teachers and the students to maintain their studies normally but in a different mode of learning.
Diksha portal is a step to achieve comprehensive learning for both teachers and students. By using this digital learning application – Diksha portal both tutors and students can develop their knowledge by accessing a holistic learning environment. However, the government has issued several virtual class e-learning portals – virtual class videos for the primary, secondary, senior secondary, graduate, and post-graduate level candidates. So, be updated to the education news and make use of all such e-learning platforms to continue with your studies as usual and improve your skills and knowledge during this pandemic 2020.
Gujarat Council of Educational Research and Training (GCERT) is a leading state-level institution for enhancing quality education in the state and state-level primary and secondary schools, Prior to 1988, it was the State Institute of Education. It was later upgraded to SCERT in 1988 under a resolution of the State Education Department. The Upgraded SCERT, now known as the Gujarat Council of Educational Research and Training (GCERT), is a fully-fledged state-level educational institution and is managed and guided by a board of directors as well as an executive committee.