“Gyan Sadhana Aptitude Test” to be conducted for Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme:
For that, the new ‘Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme’ has been implemented to select the bright students of Gujarat from such state and give them scholarships for studying in independent schools of their choice from class 9 to 12. In this scheme, 25,000 new bright students are selected every year and they get Rs. 20,000 and scholarship of Rs 25,000 per annum during studies from class 11 to 12.will come
It is decided to conduct the “Gyan Sadhana Proficiency Test” conducted by the State Examination Board for this Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme. This test will be conducted as follows.
The application forms for this test have to be filled online at www.sebexam.org website from 11/05/2023 (03:00 PM) to 26/05/2023 (12:00 PM)
Eligibility to appear in the test:
(a) have studied in Government or aided primary schools consecutively from Class 1 to 8 and are studying or passed in Class 8;
(b) under the provisions of Section 12(1)(c) of the RTE Act, 2009 to the extent of 25% of the students admitted in Class-I at that time who are studying or have passed Class-VIII,
(c) and in the case of (a) and (b) above whose income of the guardian is below the income limit prescribed for admission under Section 12(1)(c) of the RTE Act, 2009 is currently Rs. 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand) and for rural area Rs. 1,20,000 (One Lakh Twenty Thousand) students will be able to take the test.
- There will be no fee for Jnana Sadhana Prakharta Exam.
- Test Structure:The entrance exam will be of multiple choice and multi-purpose format ( Multiple Choice Question-MCQ Based ).
- The question paper of the entrance exam will be of 120 marks and the duration will be 150 minutes.
- The medium of entrance examination will be in Gujarati/English language.
- The entrance exam will have the following subjects and marks.
Type of test
(1) MAT Intellectual Aptitude Test
(2) SAT Academic Aptitude Test
– In case of equal merit of the students, the State Examination Board shall have the final authority to decide the method of preparation of the selection list. – 30 minutes additional time will be available to visually impaired students.
- :The 40 questions of MAT’ Mental Aptitude Test will be of verbal and non-verbal logical reasoning. These questions will have topic based questions on Analogy, Classification, Numerical Series, Pattern Perception, Hidden Figure.
- The 80 questions of the SAT Academic Aptitude Test will include Maths-20 marks, Science-20 marks and Social Science-15 marks, English-10 marks, Gujarati-10, Hindi-5 marks subjects of Class-8.
- The syllabus of class-8 will be of the above subject.
Examination Center :
- The test/examination centers will be decided by the State Examination Board, Gandhinagar in that taluka in the state of Gujarat according to the number of students registered for the examination and examination-oriented administrative convenience. The student has to appear for the examination at the examination center allotted by the board at his/her own expense.
- Test Result and Provisional Merit List The result of this test will be published on the State Examination Board website www.sebexam.org .
- The list of bright students who scored more than the cut off in the Gyan Sadhana Aptitude Test will be submitted by the State Examination Board, Gandhinagar to the Director, Office of Schools, Gandhinagar.
How to Apply Online:
- Regarding this advertisement by the State Examination Board from 11/05/2023 (03:00 PM) to 26/05/2023 (12:00 PM) online only at http://www.sebexam.org Application form will be accepted. Following are the instructions for the candidate to fill the prescribed form online. A student has to follow the following steps to apply.
- The application form has to be filled online accurately. Name, surname, date of birth, caste (category) or any other matter shall not be amended later by the Board. Take special note of that.
- The entire form has to be filled in English. 4) For Government/Aided School student the form filling arrangement has to be done by the school also.
- First go to http://www.sebexam.org .
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Clicking on Apply Now will show the Application Format. First Adhar JDI has to be inserted in Application Format. So the details will be seen AUTO FILL. After checking the remaining details the student has to fill. (Details where there is a red(*) asterisk mark must be filled here.)
- By clicking on Confirm Application, the student’s application will be accepted online by the board . Confirm Number will be generated here. Which is necessary for all the subsequent procedures, the student has to save. The student has to show this confirmation number while making any correspondence or representation with the board.
- A student can take the entrance exam in whichever medium he/she chooses between Gujarati or English.